Hong Kong Biotechnology Organization is proud to present the 2018 Hong Kong Biotech Horizons, a mobile conference with the aim of promoting biotech and connecting professionals from across industries in order to create a diverse network that can further development and innovation in the biotech industry. The conference will be held on September 20th to 23th in Hong Kong and the Greater Bay Area, an up and coming biotech super hub.
The conference will be conducted in English, Mandarin and Cantonese, but simultaneous translation will be readily available during speaker sessions.
Chinese medicine services
Services provided by midwives, nurses, physiotherapists and paramedical personnel
- Explore the limitless biotech opportunities
- Explore the potentials of biotech in the Hong Kong Stock Exchange Market
- Connect and network with professionals in the same industry
- Meet and connect with new biotech companies for future collaborations
- Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area covers an area of 56,000 square kilometers, with a population of 66 million and has a total economic volume close to the New York Bay Area.
- As the areas have a great advantage in converting the scientific and technological achievements into productivity, this will be the key to transform the Greater Bay Area into a comprehensive, world-class science and technology innovation center.
- This region is going to become the true Southern gate of China, with one end connected to the world and the other end connected more than 400 million people in the densely populated areas of Western, Central and Southern China. Therefore, in a certain sense, the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area will be a “super hub” linking China and the world.